- Currently, the C-BiLLT has been implemented throughout the Netherlands and the Dutch speaking part of Belgium.
- Translation, as well as the pilot study of the Norwegian version has been completed. Training and implementation of the Norwegian version was launched in May 2019.
- First draft of the German version and pilot study started in September 2017 and is still in process.
- In april 2018 the pilot study of the (Canadian) English version of the C-BiLLT has started. Data collection is currently taking place in the region of Ontaria Canada.
- Pilot studies of the Swedish, British and Romanian version of the C-BiLLT are in preparation.
Countries such as Spain, Colombia and Argentina have shown interest for a Spanish version of the C-BiLLT.
We specifically aim to:
1. Examine the linguistic hierarchy of translated versions of the C-BiLLT and pilot the assessment on typically developing children.
2. Provide reliability and validity ratings of the translated versions of the C-BiLLT in typically developing children.
3. Assess the feasibility of the translated versions of the C-BiLLT on children with severe CP.
Would you like to join us by setting up a C-BiLLT subsidiary in your country? Contact us!